There are very few truly genuine essential oil companies and producers in the world. Unfortunately there is a lot of fraud in the industry, due to a lack of any quality control standards.
As with food and other natural products I personally like to know where the ingredients I am using are coming from. If possible I prefer to buy at a Farmer’s Market or CSA where I know exactly how thing are grown and produced. Same with essential oils.
My personal favorite is Young Living Essential Oils.
I have been to one of the many of Young Living’s Farms, experienced their process from ‘seed to seal’, and have met the Young Family, so I feel confident not only in their knowledge and dedication to the highest quality of plant and production methods around, but also in their integrity, love and passion to bring these beautiful natural substances to the world, and make the world a better place with many amazing help programs.
Basically, there are two ways to order Young Living Essential Oils:
Wholesale or Retail. Here is the basic difference:
Retail: This is NOT my preferred method, but you can order the oils from Young Living directly as a Retail Customer. This is a good option if you want to order one product one time. There is no obligation to order anything ever again. Should you change your mind, you can switch to Wholesale Customer at any time.
To do so, you can go here: www.youngliving.com and choose “Retail Customer”, or call Young Living Customer Service at: 1-800-371-3515 ( you will still need a sponsor and enroller ID. You can use mine: 1322107 )
Wholesale: You save 24% off the Retail price. You get to pick an awesome Starter Kit with your membership at great savings. You do not have to commit to buying anything else ever again. You are not required to be an actual distributor of the products. If you decide to share with friends and family and become a distributor, that option is available to you, and it’s a great way to build an income (contact me for details). Your wholesale account remains active as long as you place at least one order of $50.00 every 12 months. You also have the option of joining a ‘frequent buyer’ (essential rewards) program where you can earn points and freebies. To get started click on the link, or continue reading for a detailed walk-through:
1. Go to the above mentioned link, or directly to the Young Living Website: http://www.youngliving.com and click on Member Sign-Up, at the top right of the screen.
2. You will be given a choice of enrolling as a Wholesale Member or as a Retail Customer. Click on “Wholesale Member”.
3. Enter Sponsor ID and Enroller ID, which is the same as the member number of the person who introduced you to Young Living. My member number is 1322107 and you are welcome to use it. If you have a friend who introduced you to Young Living and you don’t have their member number give them a call.
4. Create a User Name (usually first and last name together – no spaces), a password (8 – 12 characters – used when ordering online), and a 4 digit code (used when ordering by phone).
5. If you enroll as a Wholesale Member, you will be required to purchase one of the Starter Kits. Choose which one you prefer. The Premium Starter Kit is the best option and savings, and comes with additional perks (check out my ‘Specials’ section).
6. Join the Essential Rewards program or click on ‘no, thank you’ if you don’t want to do this.
Essential Rewards is an automatic monthly order, where you get 10%-20% of your order back in points redeemable for FREE products, plus reduced shipping costs. Look for Essential Rewards autoship packs or click on ‘no, thank you’ and create your own at a later time. Once in the Essential Rewards program, you can pick and choose from all Young Living products and what to put in the order every month. You can also cancel it again at any time and are not locked into it. To be able to use your points you have to be on it for at least 2 months.
7. Once your account is set up, you will be given your own member number. Please make a note of it as well as your user name, password, and 4-digit code (for future orders).
8.To Order Again: It’s simple and easy. Go to http://www.youngliving.org . Type in your member number or username and password, and you’re ready to go! Make sure to also check out the ‘Distributor Resources’ for audio, video and training infos.
Welcome to our Young Living Family! Please let us know how we can help you!
If you run into problems or have any questions, call me (508-397-2053), the friend who introduced you to YL if not me, or call the company directly at:1-800-371-3515.